You are WELCOMED in this place!
As the Pastor of Freedom Intl Christian Center, I would like to thank you for visiting our website. We are sure that you are going to be blessed by the moving of the Holy Spirit. No matter what need you have, we teach that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. There are many areas of ministry offered at Freedom which will bless every member of your family. We are here to serve you.
As you puruse this site, we intend to introduce you and/or perspective new members to the pastors, leadership, vision/mission and mutual expectations of membership here at Freedom. This website will provide foundational information as to the work of the ministry and ways in which new members can be encouraged, enlightened, embraced, equipped and empowered!
Get to Freedom this week!
Edward Allen, Senior Pastor
That the whole man may walk in complete freedom; spiritually, physically and financially which was God’s original intent for mankind. We are committed to the worldwide Kingdom ministry of seeing God’s people free from the bondage of religion, fear and unbelief, sickness, poverty and most of all eternal separation from the Father. ( Luke 4:18, John 8:36).
OUR MISSION: To be a multicultural church that is;
- Evangelistic with a world vision to reach the lost with the FREE gift of salvation
- Teaching that equips the body of Christ to walk in their purpose and ministry gift
- Prophetic speaking that which God has declared concerning our lives before the foundations of the earth
- Praying, for Freedom Intl Christian Center is a House of Prayer for this is how we communicate with the Father
- Where the ministry of healing and deliverance is operable and effective just as Jesus commands
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Many people go to church for years and never know what they believe and why they believe it. Knowing your doctrine will keep you from being tossed to and fro by any strange erroneous doctrines.
1. WE BELIEVE the Scriptures Inspired. The Bible is the inspired word of God, a revelation from God to man, the living, infallible, and everlasting rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason. (II Timothy 3:15-17; I Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12 4:12)
2. WE BELIEVE in the One True Godhead. The triune Godhead is comprised of 3 separate and distinct personalities, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, who are eternally self-existent, self-revealed and function as one entity. Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, is the second member of the Godhead, co-equal and co-eternal with the Father and The Holy Spirit. (John 1:1-5, 10-14; Matthew 28:18-20)
3. WE BELIEVE in Man, His Fall And Redemption. Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let Us make man in our image, after Our likeness”. But, man, by voluntary transgression, fell, and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God. (Genesis1:26-31, 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21)
4. WE BELIEVE in the Salvation Of Man.
a. Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:24; John 3:3) On the cross Jesus Christ became sin and sickness providing both salvation and divine healing for all mankind (Psalm103:3, being justified freely by His Grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. For by grace we are saved through faith. (Ephesians 2:8) “The word is near you, In your mouth and in your heart; that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” (Romans 10:8-10)
b. The evidence of Salvation. The inward evidence to the believer of his salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit. (Romans 8:16; I John 3:18-19,24) The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness. “You will know them by their fruits. Matthew 7:16
c. Faith and works. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works will determine the rewards in eternity. (Ephesians 2:8-10; Galatians 2:16; II Corinthians 5:10) 5:10)
5. WE BELIEVE in the Baptism In Water The ordinance of baptism by a burial with Christ should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures by all who have truly repented and in their hearts have truly believed on Christ as Savior and Lord. In so doing, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in the newness of life. (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Acts 10:47-48)
6. WE BELIEVE in the Lords Supper “And when He had given thanks, He broke it, and said, ‘This is my body which is broken for you. Do this in remembrance of me.’ In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.’ Let a man examine himself, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup .” (I Corinthians 11:24-25,28)
7. WE BELIEVE in the Promise Of The Father. All believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-5; Acts 2:38) with it comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. (Acts 1:8; I Corinthians 12:1-31). This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth. (Acts 2:38; 10:44-46; 11:14-16).
8. WE BELIEVE in The Evidence Of The Baptism In The Holy Spirit. The full consummation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service. (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:2, 6; 1:8; Galatians 5:16-26)
9. WE BELIEVE in the Church. The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and church of the first born, whose names are written in Heaven. (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:19-22; Hebrews 12:23)
10. WE BELIEVE in Total Prosperity.
a. Spiritual. III John 2; II Corinthians 5:17-21
b. Mental. II Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:2; Isaiah 26:3
c. Physical. Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:17; I Peter 2:24
d. Financial. Malachi 3:10-11; Luke 6:38; II Corinthians 9:6-15; Deuteronomy 28:1-14
e. Social. Proverbs 3:4; Luke 2:52; Ester 2:15
11. WE BELIEVE in the Blessed Hope. Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to ever be with Him ( I Corinthians 15:51-52; I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
12. WE BELIEVE in the Lake Of Fire. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead. The devil and his angles, the beast and the false prophet, and anyone whose name is not found written in the book of life, shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. This is the second death.